News & Events
Featured Custom Home
FREE Newsletter Signup
It is important to us to make things simple and enjoyable for you. To that end, we value great listening skills, open communication, extraordinary customer service, and highly focused attention to detail. The Structures team shares a collaborative energy and enthusiasm rarely seen in the custom home and remodeling industry--and this spirit of passion and dedication to service and craftsmanship carries over into every aspect of our work. Simply put, we love what we do.
Our values have earned us numerous awards and accolades, including 2009 & 2007 Charleston Builder of the Year and 2010 Green Builder of the Year.
And we would be remiss if we simply built and remodeled fine homes in Charleston and overlooked the privilege of lending a hand within the very community we call home.
Whether it’s through our time, resources or building abilities, we love supporting local and global charities and non-profit organizations and always keep our eyes open for the opportunities to give back to our community and places of great need.
Structures Core Values
- Create a positive team environment and family spirit.
- Have fun. It's contagious.
- Be humble.
- Do the right thing.
- Build and protect all relationships through open and honest communication.
- Treat others as you’d want to be treated.
- Take the time to listen.
- If you see a problem, you own it. Fix it.
- Pursue financial dilligence and efficiency.
- Pay attention to the details. It's the little things that count.
- Look for ways to give back.
- Be an innovator.